Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I made a New Year's Resolution to start a blog. Well, folks, this is it! I would also like to point out that this very well may be one of the few resolutions I've ever made and kept! No, wait, I've lost LOTS of weight. But somehow, it always finds me again. I suppose I could refine that resolution to be something like keep my weight at a healthy level. Something to ponder later.

I've thought long and hard about what direction I would like this blog to take. I decided direction, for me, is prohibitive to my thought processes...so...What you can expect from me is my personal take on life, family, Pittsburgh and things in general. In other words, whatever is on my mind that I feel a strong need to express myself about. What I truly hope to achieve is that via written word, I can ponder some of the craziness in my life and hopefully find we all share some humor in that!!

1 comment: